Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My big girl is going to kindergarten :(

Today we went to St. Charles Borromeo and did a tour of the school. This was a flashback moment for Chris since he went to that school through 8th grade and it hasn't changed a whole lot since then. They were super nice to Adriana and let her go into all the classrooms and meet everyone. I think it was really neat that she got to see all the students in class and see how much fun they were having, at least the smaller grades ;) She also got to see the uniforms she will soon be wearing and wasn't too impressed with not being able to wear all her fancy outfits to school, but I told her I would make sure she got some pretty bows to match her outfit then she was alright with it. It is just really hard knowing that I will be letting go of my baby and she will soon be in big girl school :( I have a few more months to bring myself to this reality though, but I know I will be a blubbery mess her first day of school.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww! You'll be a mess alright, but it will get better, I promise!