

After the parade we headed to pick up our camper at Uncle Roy's house and get it home to get it ready for vacation.
We then headed back down to St. Charles riverfront for all the festivities. We let the kids ride a few of the rides.



Surprisingly the kids didn't throw a fit when we told them they only got to ride two rides each, Chris said its because they are so used to being deprived of everything....I think they just wanted to be good for momma ;-)
Next we set up a blanket with lots of snacks and got ready to watch the fireworks show.
Here are the silly Weber boys!

And all of the crazy Weber kids! Yes, this is my kids on sugar....haha!

Watching the fireworks show!



And one pictures of the awesome show!

On the actual 4th of July I had to work (which I do every year) so I just came home for a late dinner and sat out on the deck with the kids and watched all the fireworks our neighbors set off. Its great because our neighborhood goes CRAZY with blowing their money as I like to call it.
It was a great weekend and lots of fun was had by all!








No comments:
Post a Comment