Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Worst day of my life!

Today is a day that no one should ever have to go through! I went in to the doctor with Chris expecting bad news, but I had not prepared for what I was told! It felt like I was punched as hard as possible in the chest and actually got the wind knocked out of me.
Chris was my first and only love. We went on our first date when I was 14 and he was 15. He is the only person I have ever loved and it rips my guts out thinking he might be taken from me!
He is 35! He should not have to talk to his wife about where he is going to be buried at! I'm so mad right now I just want to yell and punch something!
How in the world would someone ever be able to look at the three most beautiful people in the world and tell them their daddy might now be around. I wonder if my three year old will ever remember him and what a great daddy he is!
It makes me so mad that people like Michael Devlin and Chris Coleman can rot away in jail being healthy, when someone who is a great husband and daddy have to go through this!
How is it that the world goes on carefree and laughing when mine is falling apart!
Its not fair! I try to sleep and wake up hyperventalating from the pain!
I just wish the pain would stop, that I could sleep again! That my husband and best friend would not have to go through this!
I'm just so MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Totally normal. I would be PISSED OFF too! It is terribly unfair. He did nothing to deserve this- no one who gets cancer did. Let those feelings out... in spoken word, in written word, in your head or wherever you need to. My heart just aches for you and your family and the battle you are fighting. I remain every hopeful for Chris.