This past weekend we went down to Festival of the Little Hills with my parents. We had a great time. I can't believe how perfect the weather was for August. Usually I'm sweating my butt off, but this year it was so nice out. We went on Friday night since I had it off and I like going in the evening better than they day time. We got down there around 6:00 and began our walk through all the crafts. About halfway down the riverfront Andrew decides he wants to go see the trains so Chris takes him up to see them. My mom, dad, and I continue down with Adriana and Joey. I did find some cute things. I picked up a shelf with Adriana's name on it for her room:

I picked up a sign for Adriana's room that read "I love you to the moon and back" since its a little saying I say to her.

For Andrew I picked up a sign that read "God......Please tell Mom that cowboys don't take baths". I wanted to hang it in the kids bathroom, but Andrew insisted that I put it in his room.

My mom picked up this cute Halloween outfit for Adriana. We got a similar outfit for her last year along with a matching baby doll outfit. Although she outgrew the outfit, I still have the baby doll outfit. So now she has a new outfit that matches her baby's:)

My mom also picked up this Halloween dress for Adriana. It wasn't from the festival, but I thought it was really cute so I put a picture of it on here with the other outfit.

After all of our walking we were doing we took a break by the river. Here is a picture of me and Joey (yes, I carried him in this heavy carrier almost all night)

Here is Maw Maw and Adriana sitting down taking a rest.

And here is a picture of Adriana playing in the sand by the river.

Unfortunately, we lost Chris and Andrew in the crowds after they went to see the trains so I spent the last hour walking up and down Mainstreet and the Riverfront looking for them. We finally found them just in time for the fair to end for the night. But we all had a lot of fun and can't wait for it next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment