Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dollywood and Ripley's Aquarium.

These are some pictures from Dollywood and Ripley's Aquarium.
Here is a picture of Adriana posing by some dolls that she really wanted mommy to buy for her, I told her we could get a picture of her with them instead. Adriana riding on the carasel.
Adriana and Andrew riding on the bee ride.Andrew riding on the bug ride.Andrew sharing his ice cream with Joey. We never even asked him to do this. I looked over and there he was sharing. I had to take a picture of this because I thought it was so sweet.My little pumpkin sitting with the pumpkins.
Look at the two sweethearts :)Adriana and Andrew sitting in front of the train.One of the hawks rescued. His wing had been shot off and now lives safely in captivity at Dollywood.Ripley's Aquarium.
Adriana and Andrew looking in one of the aquariums. Adriana introducing the fish.Oh no!!!!! Andrew is getting eaten by a dolphin!And now he is stuck in the aquarium!And he has taken his sister with him!Look above us, its some kind of freaky looking shark with a chainsaw on its nose!Thank God our turtle isn't this big!How would you like to brush those teeth?!I'm ready to swim with the fishes now!
Peek a boo! Let's see whats in here!Adriana educating Andrew on the inside of a fish. She did say she wanted to be a scientist when she grows up.
Here is some kind of dragon fish, I forgot the name of it. I thought it was a cool looking fish.Adriana said this was her favorite fish. A sea horse, could it be because its a horse?! I like it because the males actually birth the babies and raise them......ha!Help! Can someone please get me out of here!!!!!My boys outside of the aquarium waiting for the girls to come out.The happy family made it out without getting eaten up by those sharks!Your not seriously telling me that I have to use this bathroom, mom!!!!

No comments: