Saturday, January 3, 2009
My big girl!
I just spent New Years Eve upsetting myself with how fast my kids are growing up and then I got more news to prove it to myself. Adriana came to me yesterday morning showing me that she has a loose tooth!!!! What?! You are only 5, you're not even in kindergarten yet and you are loosing your teeth!!!! I just wanted to sit down and cry, I'm not ready for this yet! So I straightened myself up and decided that I guess I better get her a toothfairy pillow, I've been putting it off for so long now. So we sat down together and looked at all the different pillows and picked one out off of ebay. Now hopefully we get this before she looses her tooth. I can't believe my little girl is growing up soooooo fast!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wow, I think I would cry too! I bet she was pretty excited though!
Post a Comment