Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My baby girl is done with preschool!

My baby girl is officially a big girl now as she graduates from preschool! I thought I would be better at handling this, but I really hate seeing her grow up so fast. Everytime I blink my eyes she is growing! So she is no longer a preschooler but a big girl :(
Here is the picture of her class putting on their performance for us. And Adriana telling everyone that she wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up then getting her certificate.
Here is Adriana with her two teachers Mrs. DeVries and Mrs. Thomas. They are both wonderful teachers and Adriana just adores them!Adriana stopping to take a pose outside with her flowers.
I just can't believe it is all over and she will be in her big girl school next year!!!!! And don't worry, I will have plenty more sad posts as we show her first days of school;(

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The first day of kindergarten has been my hardest so far. Get the Kleenex ready!

Maybe Adriana and Lily can go into practice together. ;) Being a vet is Lily's latest aspiration also-- although she's scared to death of dogs so I don't think that will be happening.

Anonymous said...

It goes way to fast, doesn't it??