Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 4th birthday Andrew!

We celebrated Andrew's birthday on Dec. 1st with a small cake and family. He also got to open his gift that mommy and daddy got him (Mario Cart for Wii which he has wanted for a long time).

Here is Andrew with his cake.Andrew blowing out his candles.On Dec. 5th we celebrated his birthday with all his friends at Jump 4 Fun where Andrew choose to have his party.

Here is some of kids sitting nice for the owner to give them all the rules.Andrew's birthday cake (of course its Trans Formers which is his favorite thing right now).


Andrew and his cake while everyone is singing Happy Birthday to him!
Andrew blowing out his candles.Everyone enjoying their pizza, cake and ice cream.Andrew opening his presents.

I was very proud of my big boy this year. He made sure to look at everyone who's gift he opened and tell them thank you (we had a hard time with this last year). I think I'm really going to enjoy Andrew being 4!
Happy Birthday big boy!

No comments: