Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Joey's 2nd birthday party!

This past Sat. we finally had Joey's 2nd birthday party. With having two birthday's in December it ends up being a lot so we decided to split them up this year and have Joey's in Jan. We also shared the birthday party with Joey's girlfriend (hehe) Reece who is just 6 days younger than Joey. These two kids are so cute together. When I told Joey he would have his birthday party with Reece he just kept saying "I kiss Reece", it was too cute. Apparently Reece was saying the same thing "I kiss Joey"! We really need to keep our eyes on these two!!!
I took a ton of pictures at the party so I will do my best to post just a few of them.
Here is a picture of the birthday kids playing together. Amazingly I didn't get very many pictures of these two as I did the big kids, shame on mommy!

I have a bunch of pictures of Andrew on here but just because his facial expressions were cracking me up!

Here is Adriana going down one of the slides.

My niece, Angeline, going down the slide.

My nephew Mikey!

My nephew Gabe!

Riley!

The birthday kids at it again! Just can't keep these two away from each other!

Some more of Andrew's funny faces!


Audrey!

I just love seeing all the big smiles on all the kids faces!
Here is the sign going into the party room!

The kids all waiting for the cake.

Here is Joey's cake!

And Reece's cake!

Joey while we were singing Happy Birthday to him!

Joey blowing out his candle!

I didn't realize until now that I didn't get any pictures of Reece and her cake :( I bet her mommy got lots of pictures though! It was a great time and all the kids had a blast. Happy 2nd Birthday Joey! I hope you had a great birthday big boy!

1 comment: