Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kindergarten father/daughter dance

Last week was Catholic School week which had lots of fun things for all the kids. Each day was a fun activity and they had a roller skating night on Wednesday night which the kids had a blast at, but of course I forgot my camera :(. Friday was the last day and it included a pep assemble before they were released for their half day. We were saying many prayers there wouldn't be a snow day since they were forcasting several inches of snow. Luckily our prayers came true and they did have school. Chris took the day off so he could dance with Adriana during the assembly. Adriana got to wear her fanciest dress to school and Chris got to dress up to come meet her. Well Adriana picked out a spagetti strapped dress which isn't allowed at school and the only white sweater I could find wasn't the best but what else could you do. So here are some pictures of Adriana and Chris dancing during their father/daughter dance. They danced to the song I Loved Her First.



It was very cute and took everything I had not to cry.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So special! I wanted to cry just reading about it!