Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Butterfly kisses dance!

This past Saturday night Chris took Adriana to the St. Peters Father/Daughter dance butterfly kisses. This is the 3rd year they've gone to it and Adriana looks so forward to going every year. She actually bought the dress for this dance back in the fall and put it in a special place in her closet for the father/daughter dance. This year I decided to make it extra special and have her hair done in a hair salon. She was so excited!
Here she is waiting to get her hair done.

Here is the back of her hair after it was done.

I also let her get her nails done.


So here is the beauty queen after she was all dolled up!



I thought this picture was too funny! The boys wanted to sneak in on some picture taking!

Chris giving Adriana her corsage.

A picture of her corsage.

I thought this picture was really funny!

A father and his beautiful daughter!

No comments: