Today was Adriana's 1st day of 1st grade. I thought it would be easier after kindergarten, but it was still just as hard to drop her off this year. Maybe a little harder because I'm realizing how grown up she is getting and she is not the baby at the school anymore. I held off my tears until after I dropped her off, and yes I cried a little.........She did awesome and was excited to get back to school to be with all her friends. She was also excited about getting the teacher she wanted but her best friend was in the other class which was her only disappointment. I think its a good thing because they tend to make a little trouble between themselves.
Here are the pictures from her big day!





So here is to another year going by and my babies getting bigger. I can't wait to hear all about all the things she will be learning this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment