Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We decided to spend Wednesday night putting up our Christmas decorations before heading out of town on Thursday. I really love Christmas and get so excited decorating and luckily my kids all share the same enthusiasm that I have. Most of the harder decorating I did while the kids decorated the tree. I actually let the kids put most of the ornaments on themselves even though my inner control freak was screaming.
So here the kids are decorating the tree......







When we get back we will finish the rest of it but I did manage to get them to clean their rooms and playroom in order for me to agree to put the tree up that night. It worked out well for both of us, they got to put up the tree and I got a clean house before heading out of town :)

No comments: