Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 4 of Spring Break!

Day 4 was a bit more relaxing. We had to run a few errands in the morning then pick up my friend's daughter from half day kindergarten. After that we decided to head to Jump 4 Fun since I had a pass left that I bought last year.
The 4 crazy kids having a great time! It was perfect because we had the whole place to ourselves!

Ava.....

Andrew.....

Adriana....

And Joey.....

After leaving there the kids still had some energy to burn so we decided to make a stop at Cottleville Park for a bit!
Adriana....

The crazy kids again!

My boys....

It was actually a rather relaxing day, for me at least :) I can't believe the week is almost over already! Time flies when I get to spend it with three of the most important people of my life!!!!

No comments: