
Everyone got to see Happy Birthday to her which she thought was great. Then her teachers gave her a special little tag to put on that showed she was the birthday girl for the day.

Next she got to hold the American Flag while the students said the Pledge of Alegiance.

After that was the calendar. Adriana got to say what month, day, and year it was then add the next day onto the calendar.
She was so proud of herself for getting it all right!!!
Through out the day she got to do all kinds of fun activities. Here she was decorating a picture of herself that she made. This was the table I got to help out at.

At this table she was making a special picture which the teacher then hung on a board next to her name. You can kind of see the boards in the back of this picture where all the kids have their pictures hanging up.
Before we went home Adriana did the weather chart. She got to tell everyone what the weather was like for that day. It happened to be sunny that day. She then counted how many sunny, cloudy, rainy, and snowy days they had so far this school year.
The last thing was the map. Adriana told everyone that we lived in the United States of America and in the state of Missouri. What a smart little girl she is. Seriously, I had no idea what state or country I lived in until probably 2nd grade. I can't believe what they learn at preschool!!!!
We both had a really fun day and it was another great day added to her birthday week! I still can't believe my little girl is already 5!!!! It makes me so sad to see her grow up so fast!!!!! I love you Patootie!!!!! And I hope you had the best birthday ever!!!!!








1 comment:
She is so smart! Cute pics!!!!!
Post a Comment