Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Adriana's first day of preschool!

Adriana had her first day of preschool on Wednesday morning. So realistically this is her 3rd year of preschool, but I still have to do my first day of preschool pictures! She did really well. We met her teachers the week before and saw that she had some of her same friends in class that she had last year. She was so excited to get back to school. She goes to school on M/W/F from 9-3. I'm trying to start getting her ready for when she starts all day kindergarten next year. I figure if she gets used to going to school 3 days a week all day, adding in the extra 2 days won't be as big of a deal for her. When I came to get her she said she had a lot of fun and loved her new teachers, not that I really expected her to say anything else. So here is her first day of school pictures.





No comments: