Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's

Our first stop on Easter morning was to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. I didn't get any pictures of the kids the first half because I left my camera at home and Chris had to run back and grab it for me. But I did get pictures of the Easter egg hunt.
Here is Andrew looking for his eggs. And even baby Joey was getting in on some of the action, although he did keep throwing his eggs out of the basket :)
Daddy helping Adriana and Andrew.And the boys helping each other out.The kids were cracking me up as they are not very competitive at all. When the picked up the eggs they decided who it would go to based on if it was a girl color or boy color. So they were constantly handing each other eggs, it was so cute. I guess that is much better than fighting over the eggs.
And I did manage to get a picture in of all the kids before we left. So here is Jacob, Adriana, Kaitlyn, Joey, and Andrew.
We had a great time and really want to thank you Maw Maw and Paw Paw!!!

No comments: