First Andrew found the boxes with corn and trucks in them to play with and he was in Heaven! I bet the kids played with this for a good 30 minutes and I still had to drag Andrew away.
Next we went into the Easter Village where they had all kinds of baby animals that the kids could pet. There was baby bunnies, chicks, ducks, geese, lambs, puppies, kittens, and some others. Adriana liked this a lot as she is definitely my animal lover. She could have easily spent hours in there.
Then we went outside to find the cousins. There was a small pond with gold fish in it that the kids loved looking at and pointing out there favorite fish.
Here is the kids with Gabe, Michael, and Angeline. They were all pointing out their favorite fish.
They had a neat little Easter background set up for pictures and here is my best attempt to get a picture of the three of them. Notice no one is looking at me and Joey is screaming to get down so he can run in the grass. Oh well maybe a better picture next year!
Here is Gabe, Micheal, and Angeline. No tears here but still no one is looking at me.....ugh! Maybe I need to stand on my head to get some eyes looking at me ;)
Last we got to go on a wagon ride. I forgot to get a picture of the kids on the wagon, but I did get one of Gabe and Andrew watching in awe as the tractor drove by....gotta love the boys!
We had a really fun time and I'm sure we will be back again next year!








No comments:
Post a Comment