Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter at MeMaw and PePaw's house

Our last stop on Easter day was to MeMaw and PePaw's house. Unfortunately the kids didn't get to see their cousins since they were sick and unable to make it out but we still had a lot of fun with all the adults.
First we started off with an Easter egg hunt. Both the kids were ready to go and find their eggs! Here comes Adriana back from the hunt with lots of colorful eggs.....good job Adriana!And here comes Andrew back with..........what no eggs?....but wait he did find the basketball! Yes, my sons obsession with sports continues! I tell you, if this boy doesn't grow up to play at least one sport I don't know what he will do!
Aunt Emily helping Joey find some eggs too!
Look Mom, I found an egg and a soccer ball! Another boy fascinated with sports?!Then came their favorite, the pinata! Here is Andrew giving it a last hug before the beating begins!Yikes! Adriana I don't think I would stand that close to the crazy wacking boy!!!!Adriana may look all girly girly but she does have a wicked swing!
After those pictures it became a rather violent ending to the rabbit so this was it with the pictures but it was filled with lots of candy!!!!
We had a great time and a very Happy Easter!!!! (plus some very tired kids at the end of the day)!

No comments: