Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another trip to the Zoo!

If I haven't mentioned it before, we LOVE going to the Zoo! We get a zoo membership every year and definitely put it to good use. This time we went again with my friend Debbie and her kids Chase and Reece. I'm a little behind on blogging so I'm not positive on the date, but I know it was the week after Easter when Adriana was on spring break. It was a great day to go. The weather was perfect and the zoo was not busy at all. I didn't take as many pictures of the kids this time as I usually do.
The kids wanted to go to build a bear while we were there and I told them they would have to use their money to buy one. So the brought the money that they got for Easter so they would be able to go.
Joey picked a panda bear and named him bear bear. He has been carrying this stuffed animal every where since we went. Here he is giving it a bath.

Adriana chose a tiger and named it Tiely.

Andrew picked out a fox. I can't remember what he named it though. Here he is getting it dressed. Oh and I have to mention this too since it melts my heart. They boys only had enough money to buy their animal and not any clothes so Adriana shared her money and let them buy any outfit they wanted. It was so sweet! Andrew chose a Blues hockey outfit. Adriana did say no to the shoes but told him he could get the hockey stick and puck. She really is the best sister ever!!!!

A picture of the kids with Chase after making their stuffed animals.

The kids all looking at the ground hogs.

Ahhhh.....a cute and cuddly bear! I just want to give him a big hug!

The kids trying to climb into one of the animals spots. Do you think if I left them in there anyone would mind.....hehehe!

Adriana and Joey posing with some pretty flowers.

It was such a great day! We already can't wait to go back again!

No comments: