After visiting inside for awhile the kids all decided they wanted to go outside and play around on the farm. One of the barn cats made his presence and all the kids had to love on him for awhile, that is until he ran back into the barn for safety from all the kids!

I have pictures of the boys in this tire from each visit we have made to the farm. Its neat to see how much they grow from each visit. Here is Joey almost too big to stand in it anymore.

Gabe, Mike, and Andrew all getting a picture in the tire together.

Here is the cat safe and sound and trying to hide from all the kiddos.

Adriana and Great Grandma! Her middle name is from Great Grandma....Rose Weber....and she loves this. She always tells everyone that her middle name is from her Great Grandma!

All the kids with Great Grandma!

I'm so glad we were all able to make it down to see her this year! I think she really enjoyed seeing everyone and being loved on by all her great grandkids!








No comments:
Post a Comment