I want to wish my "baby" a very happy 3rd birthday! I can't believe you are already three, these years are flying by! You have turned into such a funny little boy and love to make everyone laugh! You are also so full of kisses and wake me up every morning with lots of sloppy wet kisses which is better than any alarm I could ever own! You love your brother and sister so much and are so sad when they both have to go to school. You are so much fun and so full of laughs and mommy and daddy love you so much!
The day you were born. You were born at 37 weeks, but that didn't slow down how big you were. You were still 9lbs 5oz! And you haven't slown down since! You love to eat everything in sight!

Your first birthday!

2nd birthday!

And finally your 3rd birthday! Wow what a big boy you are!

I asked you on your birthday how old you were.....first you said 2, then 4, then you finally said "I don't know". You are so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment