Is it Christmas yet?!?
Our first stop for Christmas was to MawMaw and PawPaw's house on Christmas Eve. I think this has been the hardest part since Chris passed away. I spend a little bit of time at the cemetary while my parents watched the kids for me. That was probably the best thing I could have done as it made it a lot easier to get through the rest of the night.
When I got back, it was time to start opening presents!Adriana got a new tablet! I'm not used to all this technology stuff and still can't figure out how to use it, but it didn't take Adriana long to figure it all out!
Joey got a new workbench! He spent most of his time playing with this gift!
Joey and my nephew Jacob!
Andrew opening up his gifts!
Joey taking a break from his bench to open more gifts!
Adriana liking another one of her gifts!
Andrew wearing his "wolfie" hat! Wolves are Andrew's favorite animals and he has a little wolfie stuffed animal he sleeps with most nights!
Joey got a polar bear hat. Polar bears are Joey's favorite next to "bear bears" (panda bears)
And a picture of all the kids minus my little brother's kids. They were unable to make it up because of the twins being born earlier in the month.
Andrew sleeping with wolfie and a worn out Snickers.
We made it through one day and next will be onto the toughest day!








No comments:
Post a Comment