On Christmas day we went to Chris' parents house. This was another very difficult time for me. We ended up coming late and I was really not wanting to go at all. But I knew that would not be fair to the kids or the rest of the family so once again I put on my big girl panties and dealt with it.
Unfortunately I didn't get but two pictures while we were there.
Here is a picture of all the cousins.......all 8 of them ages 8 and under!
Here is Adriana showing Angeline and Mikey her new tablet!
Since that was all the pictures I had taken there, I decided to add in a few pictures of Snickers. They only stay this small and cute for a little while then they grow up big! So here is our "little" baby girl!Even got her sticking her tongue out.......or maybe she was thinking of jumping up on the counter to grab those Christmas cookies!
Snickers and one of her toys!
And posing with her new hip sweater on!
Well we made it through the hardest holiday so far. I know I didn't do as well as I should have for the kids, but I managed to get up, get out of bed, and at least help put some smiles on their faces!








No comments:
Post a Comment