Adriana's birthday gift this year was a puppy. I thought it would be something great to help heal her broken heart after loosing her daddy. Well she has always wanted a "weiner dog" so I got her a chiweinie which is a mix of a Chihuahua and the Dachshund. Adriana really liked the dog, but little dogs and my kids do not get along. The dog was becoming mean and biting the kids so my parents agreed to take the puppy. Well this really upset the kids, but luckily a breeder of golden doodles was generous and wanted to donate a puppy to my kids! This made for the three most excited kids and I think this puppy will be a much better fit with the family.
We were able to pick the puppy up yesterday and she really is the sweetest puppy I have ever met! She loves the kids and loves playing with them but defintely knows how to be gentle with them.
So here is the newest member of our house....."Snickers". Although this picture was taken right after her bath, I still thought it was a cute picture! We love her so much!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment