Saturday morning I was planning on taking Adriana to get her birthday pictures taken. I asked her how she would like me to do her hair and she said she wanted it all down and curly of course. So I spend an hour and a half curling her hair with a small curling iron. I got done and her hair was very curly so I sprayed it as much as it would hold. We immediately left and headed up to Sears to have her pictures done. Go figure, by the time I got there all her curls were already out :( Gotta love the humidity. Anyway here is a few of the pictures we had taken.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's one beautiful girl you have there Kristina! ~Karon
This is a little about our everyday lives. Yes, I am the mother of three VERY active little kids. My daughter can be a drama queen and my boys are very Rambunctious little boys. My house is usually a mess but I always welcome visitors. We love to have fun together and yes, my kids are wild and out of control, but hey so are the parents sometimes! So feel free to climb on board our roller coaster life and be prepared to hold on tight as it is going to be a bumpy ride!
3 comments:
That's one beautiful girl you have there Kristina!
~Karon
Wow what great photos! I love the last one. She looks so grown up in these.
Goodness she looks grown up! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment