Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My sweet little kids!

On Tuesday night we went over to my friend Whitney's house for a pizza party with her daughter Ava. There was a lot of kids there and I always get a little worried on how well my kids will behave. Well they both played so well with all the other kids and listened to what I told them. I was so proud! But my proudest moment came when we were on our way home. Adriana told me that she would really like to invite Ava over to our house for a playdate sometime and I said "sure, we can do that." Then she went on to say that Ava could pick out a barbie from her collection and she would let Ava take it home to have. I said wow Adriana that was very nice, but what if Ava wanted one of your favorite barbies? She thought for a moment then replied that would be alright and she could have it. That just broke my heart that she could be so sweet! If you know Adriana then you know how much she loves her barbies so that was the sweetest thing that my 5 year old little girl could have ever done!!!! I just had to share my proud momma moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are such sweet little kids! I can't wait to see you guys again, its been too long! We will have to plan lunch or something again. Give them all hugs and kisses for me!