Anyway here are some of the pictures from the big day! The first two are of a few of the trains we visited before the party.

And here is the proud birthday boy! He was so excited about having his birthday party. He tried to be a man and hide it, but I could see the excitement. Then of course he would turn away and act like it was no big deal. Silly boy! It made me feel proud that he was so happy!So here he is with his hat on getting ready to eat his snack.
Andrew with his friends.
Here is a picture of Adriana and her very first friend, Ainslee. They've been friends since Adriana was 5 months old!
Andrew has been talking about his birthday party since Adriana had hers back in September. He kept saying he was going to have a truck birthday and a truck cake. Well a couple of weeks before his birthday we were looking through a birthday magazine and I asked him what kind of birthday he was going to have. All of a sudden it changed to a Go Diego Go birthday. So we got a Diego birthday cake instead of his truck cake.
Here is Andrew getting ready to blow out his candles. As he was blowing he had only got one on his first try. He stopped and started looking around at all of us like he didn't know what to do. We all started telling him to blow out the rest, so he quickly did. Then he started laughing and said "Oh, I forgot....hahaha". He is my little crack up!
Andrew received so many great toys from all his friends! He got home that night and had no idea where to even begin playing with all his cool stuff!
My little chef in the making, Adriana!
And yes, baby Joey was there!
I'm glad you had such a great birthday party, Andrew! Happy birthday to my wittle boy!!!!!








3 comments:
How fun! I have always wondered what the parties at the MOT are like--hoping to talk Amelia into having her next one there :) Happy Birthday Andrew!
What a great party!
I still can't get over how much the kids look alike. Check out the last picture of Joey in this post and the one from Andrew's first birthday in the last post. Wow!
The boys do really look alike! Joey used to favor Adriana more, but now its more Andrew. I guess they all really favor each other.
Jodi, it is a great place for a birthday party. This was our second year for Andrew's and we'll probably be there again next year!
Post a Comment