Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve at Maw Maw's house!

On Christmas Eve we went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house and spent the evening. We all had a great time! Its one of the few times I get to see everyone together. Kevin and Jenny came up from Oklahoma the evening before and spent the earlier part of Christmas Eve at our house. Its always nice getting to visit with them especially since we only see them a few times a year! The kids were spoiled rotten as always!!! It makes it a lot easier for Santa to not have to bring as much to our house since they almost have everything from my parents house!!!!
Here is Joey opening up his presents. He had so much fun this year!!!! Adriana opening her presents and you can see how excited she was to get some Littlest Pet Shops!!!

And here is Andrew opening up his gifts. He was super fast opening his gifts so it was hard to get pictures of him....ha!Here is Adriana and her American Girl doll (yes, its a knock off but she doesn't really know that!) We were going to get her a real one, but I wasn't sure if she was going to like it. Well now I know she does so I think we might have to get her the real one now!Joey on his Police Motorcycle he got.....hum, police.....do you see a connection....hehehe!!!!Adriana loving on her Fur Real S'mores horse! I think this was one of her favorite gifts, especially with her obsession over horses!!!!Andrew on his dinosaur. He wasn't too sure about it at first, but then fell in love with it!Adriana and Andrew riding on the dinasaur togetherHere is the kids table for dinner.....yes, that is my kid eating with a net over his face (not that I always admit it :)!!!!! hahaha! Crazy little boy!!!! It wouldn't be Andrew if he wasn't being silly somehow!!!! Notice how Adriana and Jacob just competely iqnore him and keep eating :)Here is Kevin and Jenny!!! I don't get to see them to often so I have to take a picture of them while I can!!! We miss you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! They look like some excited kids.