Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday baby Joey!!!!

Happy 1st birthday baby Joey!!!! Gosh, it seems like you were just born yesterday and here it is your first birthday! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. You are such an amazing little boy with a smile always on your face. I think you have already broken many hearts with your smile and your eye brow raises. Its been an amazing and fun first year and I can't wait for many more to come! I love you with all my heart!
Here is a picture of you on the day you were born! I will post some pictures of your first birthday party, which will be tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I can hardly believe that he is a year old already...oh how time flies! It seems like just yesterday I was delivering a meal to your house!