Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular!

On Sunday we went to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular! I've been waiting for this to come back to St. Louis so I could take Adriana. We took my niece to see this when she was little down in Branson and she loved it and I've been waiting each year to see if it comes back to St. Louis or Branson to go and we finally made it!
We went with my mom, sister, Kaitlyn, Adriana, and Andrew. I didn't bring Joey because you have to pay full price for his ticket even though he would just be sitting on my lap and I just couldn't see spending that much money for a lap seat. The kids had a blast though and loved the show. Andrew was so excited every time Santa would come out on stage. It is definitely worth every penney spent to see the sparkle in their eyes watching the show.
Here are some pictures from the show. I couldn't use my own camera during the show as they don't allow it, but here are the pictures from their website.
The dancing dollies: This was the nativity scene. It was probably one of the best I have ever seen. They had live animals and all on stage. It was just amazing!!!!The rockettes dancing:Here is a picture of Kaitly, Adriana, and Andrew at the Fox Theatre. This is such an amazing theatre and I love coming to it. Here is Adriana and the girl that plays the nutcracker scene. I asked Adriana if she was scared in this picture, but she just said no she was just smiling.
When I was little I always said I was going to be a police officer or a Rockette dancer, now you know which one I choose.....ha! Probably a lot easier to do than become a Rockette. But of course Adriana now wants to become a Rockette, I guess its a good thing that she has her height on her side!!!! We shall see.....

No comments: