This year it was really cold so we bundled up while we waited for the starting whistle.

Andrew fishing.

Joey fishing.

Even Adriana got in on some of the action.

Andrew actually caught a lot of fish but this was his biggest fish he had caught that morning. It was a 10 1/2" bass.

Joey also caught several fish. Here is just one of the many fish.

Adriana and I were only able to catch one measley fish! I guess girls really aren't very good at this fishing thing!!!!
Once again Andrew won a trophy and fishing pole for catching the biggest fish! Way to go Andrew!

This was the first year that Joey was able to fish since he was too little still last year. Joey was a trophy for the smallest fish which was a 4" blue gill. Way to go Joey!

I think Adriana was a little disappointed again this year for walking away empty handed yet again, but I reminded her that fishing is more of a boy thing anyway and I think she was alright then.
We'll see what next year will bring for us!








No comments:
Post a Comment