Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Andrew's last day of preschool!

Wednesday was Andrew's last day of preschool :( Much to my dismay, his growing continues! And boy has he grown this year. Last year I was really worried about him as he seemed very high energy and unable to concentrate, but he has grown leaps and bounds this year! He happily goes into preschool and I rarely hear anything but positives from his teachers! He has made so many incredible friends and they are all so much fun together, but they are all boys and I sure felt for those poor teachers :) Here are a few pictures from the last day of school which I was happy to be parent helper for...
Andrew holding the flag for the Pledge of Allegiance....

Andrew and Mrs. DeVries working on the calendar.....

Andrew and his best buddies.....


Joey thinking he fits right in with all the big boys :)


Andrew and Mrs. DeVries.....

Andrew and Mrs. Thomas.....

The cookie cake Andrew picked out for the special snack for the last day of school!

So the growing continues and my little boy will soon be joining his big sister at the big kid school :(

No comments: