Here he comes with the rest of the 2011 preschool graduates....
The preschoolers putting on their graduation ceremony...
Andrew receiving his certificate of graduation!
Andrew getting asked what he wants to be when he grows up and his answer was....."a hockey player......because I know what I'm doing"! Lol, thats my boy!
Andrew made a lot of close friends this year. These boys all seemed to get along so well and would even spend time playing together after school while us moms spent time chatting away :) I'm very sad to see these boys heading their separate way, but happy that a teacher doesn't have all of them in the same class together again :) It was really neat to see their friendships blossom and we are hoping to stay in contact over the summer so they can hang out together a little more before heading off to a new school to make new friends. So here are a few pictures of these best buds on graduation night.....
And the sadest part of the night was having to say goodbye to Mrs. Rhonda Gaines! She first became director of the preschool Adriana's first year at Curiosity Corner and now I'm saying goodbye to her after she was there for both of my older kids while they went through their preschool years!
This is the teachers all saying their goodbyes!
She will be missed but I wish her the best in whatever she does!








No comments:
Post a Comment