Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Family bike ride!

It has been such a beautiful month of October and I know our days outside are getting limited so I'm trying to fill in our days with as much outside fun as possible (as you can tell from all of my posts). I especially love fall and spring times with the perfect weather and all the seasonal changes taking place.
On Sunday we decided to go for a family bike ride down the Katy Trail. We started at St. Charles Main Street and headed towards Orchard Farm area. Adriana and Andrew both had their bikes and Joey was in the trailer. Well about a mile in Andrew started saying his legs were getting tired (he also had a soccer game early that afternoon). Luckily we were close to a park and ditched his bike at a bike rack there and he climbed in with Joey. Adriana was a trooper and rode the whole time with us. We were afraid to get too far out because we would have no way to get to our vehicle. We rode about 4 miles out and 4 miles back. I was very impressed with Adriana riding the whole time and not one complaint about being tired came from her mouth. We probably could have gone further but we figured why chance it.

It was a really fun time and once again had perfect weather! Does October really have to end soon?!
I have tons of more fun things planned for this week so stayed tuned!

No comments: