Here is a few pictures of the girls playing around by the campfire Friday night. One of the moms also brought some sparkling grape juice for the girls to share and they thought that was the greatest thing ever.



Of course it didn't take but about 5 minutes for the girls to crash out as soon as we got back to the cabin and it was only 10pm......geeze what happened to the crazy late nights we used to have :)

The next morning we got up bright and early and started breakfast for everyone. The girls all loved helping out in the kitchen and even helped with cleanup!

After breakfast we took a short walk to a cross with the most beautiful view! I was just in awe looking at it! Some of the other girls got to see it the night before at sunset and said it was even more amazing! I really wanted to see that on Saturday night but of course the day went by so fast and before I knew it, it was already dark so I never got to see it but there is always next time!

Adriana, Charlize, and Janet playing around while we went out looking for some firewood.


Just lounging around relaxing a little before the wildness begins again!


This was a creepy spider I found next to one of the bathrooms! If you know me at all, then you know how much I HATE spiders!!!!! These spiders around here must be eating a ton of bugs because they were HUGE!!!!

We enjoyed another fun night at the campfire. Adriana and Charlize sitting around enjoying the night.

One of the moms was nice enough to bring glow bracelets for all the girls. I know the girls easily spent an hour playing and laughing with these silly things. I tried to get a picture of them playing with them but my flash went off.

So I tried again without my flash and I got this crazy picture!

The adults sitting around enjoying some grownup time.

The girls needing more sugar (NOT) but decided to make some s'mores. Yummy!!!!

After all the fun from Saturday we still managed to get them to bed once again without any complaints by 10pm.........whoooohooooo! But once again up early to make some breakfast and clean up.
The girls all enjoying their breakfast. Yes, we crammed all these girls into this little table while the adults took over the big tables but they really didn't seem to mind!

Before leaving I did manage to get a picture of our cabin we stayed in. I told you it was pretty rustic, but it made for a wonderful experience for our girls!

The girls on the ferry boat home.

The girls with Charlize's mom, Suzanne, and Janet's mom, Ivy.

It was such a fun weekend and I know that Adriana will have these memories for a lifetime! I'm so happy I am able to do all these fun things with her and help her make such wonderful memories with her friends! I can't wait to do it all again soon! It was worth every penny and spider just to hear all the laughter and see all the smiles from the whole weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment