Here is the kids waiting to get on the tram. Adriana used her Tinkerbell costume from last year since I didn't have her costume all the way done yet. Andrew was Optimus Prime from the Transformers, and Joey was Scooby Doo. This was the only time you will see Andrew in his complete costume because he decided after that that he didn't want to wear it all.

After getting into the park the kids immediately went to go feed the goats. They all loved it and thought it was so funny! This was actually our first trip to Grant's Farm this year.




Andrew being silly!

After feeding the goats, Chris and I decided to let the kids each pick out a light up item. Here is Adriana and Joey with their wands. I think Andrew was in the bathroom at the time.

Adriana posing with all the spooky people walking around!


Last we went to the dance party, always a favorite of the kids. Joey and Adriana spent a lot of time dancing! In this picture, I was trying to get Joey shaking his butt. It was so cute and of course forgot my video camera and you can't really tell in the picture.

Adriana would just run out into the crowd and dance, dance dance! She is definitely not a shy child!

Andrew sat on the sidelines with us eating a few snacks and playing with his light up sword.

Here we are getting ready to leave.

It was the perfect weather and we could not have asked for a better night! The crowd was small and the rain held off! I know I have heard them talking about closing Grant's Farm down and I really hope it is just rumors because we really do love it!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment