Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating on Main Street!

On Friday afternoon I took the kids down to St. Charles Mainstreet for a little trick or treating early. This has become an annual tradition for us now and have gone down since before Joey was born. Its starting to get really crowded down there now so this might be a tradition to be quickly ending as I don't like crowds very well. But the kids still had a lot of fun this year!
Here they are dressed up.....
Joey as Scooby Doo...

Andrew as a Blues Hockey player.....

And Adriana as Pippi Longstocking.....

Here they are trick or treating along Mainstreet!


It was the perfect day weather wise for it, but just very, very crowded.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm with you. I despise crowds. We haven't gone in 2 or 3 years because of it. :/